- Original: A delicious savory red sauce with plenty of roasted habaneros and guerros. Some lemon juice provides a citrusy balance and carrots add a hint of sweetness.
- Verde: Made is small batches and inspired by urban legends, this Verde sauce is brimming with fire roasted thai, serrano, jalapeno, and guero chilies, including a secret blend of spices.
- Caribbean: An addicting combination of manzano, guerro and habanero chiles, along with island spices and a hint of mango and pineapple. The fruit adds sweetness while maintaining a savory flavor profile that shines on seafood (especially fish tacos), chicken, and rice.
- Picante: A flavorful Northern Mexico inspired sauce, featuring a blend of fresh jalapenos, ground chiles, pumpkin, citrus, and annatto.
- Sriracha: Char Man's take on the popular Thai-style sauce, featuring plenty of garlic, and fresh red chili peppers.
- Original: Distilled Vinegar, Hot Peppers, Chili Paste (chili, salt, distilled vinegar, potassium sorbate and sodium bi-sulfate, xanthan gum), Cane Sugar, Carrots, Lemon Juice, Dried Onion, Salt, Dried Garlic, Xanthan Gum.
- Verde: Chilies, Water, Vinegar, Onions, Garlic, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Salt, Spices, Xanthan Gum.
- Caribbean: Distilled Vinegar, Hot Peppers, Mango, Pineapple Juice, Cane Sugar, Dried Onion, Carrots, Salt, Dried Garlic, Pepper, Spices, Annatto Seed.
- Picante: Jalapenos, Water, Vinegar, Pumpkin, Onion, Orange Juice Concentrate, Salt, Garlic, Ground Chiles, Annatto, Spices.
- Sriracha: Chiles, Water, Vinegar, Garlic, Sugar, and Salt.